Here we go again!
Date : 16-18 March 2012
Place: Tallinn, Pärnu mnt 139 (detailed description later)
Theme: “Taking one for the team”
This includes (but is not limited to):
- inspire, motivate, get-out-of-routine, collaboration, creating synergy
- team-leading, defending the team to management, promoting team
- creating the team, composing, resizing the team
- working in/with off-site team
- sharing experience/knowledge/testware with team(members)
This does NOT include:
- teaching testing or educating the team members
Mandatory Questions (to be answered):
- How does your team fight boredom? (if you are one-man-army then how do you fight boredom)
- What makes your team tick? (if you are one-man-army then what would make a team tick)
- Who are the key members of a team?